Saturday 19 January 2013

Snow day!♥


Hello girlies, if you live in England I'm sure you already know but.. IT SNOWED! I woke up this morning, checked the school website and screamed, I love snow days. Instead of lying in I decided that I would wrap up super warm and go out in the snow, even though it was only 7.30am! I then spent a couple of hours in the snow outside my house before I got too cold and decided to come back in to my lovely warm house with a mug of hot chocolate!

I will eventually do some beauty posts, I just love sharing chunks of my day with you all, mainly photos!




 Hope you had a lovely day, whatever the weather and if you're in England, making the most of the snow!
                                                                   Love you all
                                                                         Aimee
                                                                            ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment