Friday 19 April 2013

Update!

Hey guys so since i'm really stuck on what blog posts to do, i decided to do a 'talky find out what i'm up to' post. Also if you have any suggestions for blog posts for me to do, feel free to leave a comment, they are always taken into opinion!

So, tomorrow(20th) i'm getting up at 4am, and going to Manchester(5 hour car journey*sigh*) to go and see ONE DIRECTION! Ahh, i'm so excited you would not believe it! As a 14 year old girl i'm pretty obsessed with one direction. My friend, Sophia, and I are going to the matinee performance at the Manchester Arena(I think that's what its called) so if any of you are going there too, tweet me( @inlovewithbeau3 ) and we can arrange to meet up if you like!

Also on the 11th of May (seems so long a way, but oh well!) me and my family are going to Spain for 3 days!  I'm going to try to do follow me around type vlogs each day on my beauty channel HERE  so look out for them. If you want me to do a blog post on the items I am taking with me, then leave a comment saying so, and I will try my best to do that as well!

Recently at my school we have been doing a lot of tests *sigh* called the 'end of year nine tests' (yes i know its not the end of the year yet, but that's what they call them) so far we have done English, which i got a 7b in, as well as science, where I got 68/102 - lets just say that science isn't my strong point. Including Maths, which we have in a couple of weeks, and i'm really worried about that particular test. . .


I know it was quite a while ago, but i hope you all had an amazing Easter, I am now experiencing the side effects of eating too much chocolate. . .

This was a very quick blog post and I hope you all have a great weekend, what ever you're doing!
Aimee x

No comments:

Post a Comment